Nottingham University Consultants will help you to identify and engage with academic consultants to access our world-class research knowledge and expertise and facilities.
We'll make the process as easy as possible by handling all the contractual, administrative and financial aspects of your engagement.
Academics at the University work as consultants for organisations in the public and private sectors all over the world.
Solutions to a broad range of challenges
We have over 3,000 academics and research staff, working across all disciplines. There are many ways our academic consultants can work with your organisation:
- Acting as an expert witness
- Carrying out feasibility studies on research and development projects
- Technical and creative expertise and solutions to industrial problems
- Literature review
- Providing expert analysis, interpretation and results
- Briefing on technical or policy development
- Serving on professional and government committees and advisory boards
- Consulting on collaborative and contract research projects
- Test and analysis work combined with expert interpretation
Download our employers guide to academic consultancy.
Engage an academic consultant
Contact our dedicated Nottingham University Consultants team to get started. Email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can search our expertise guide to locate an expert in your sector.