Student housing

House hunting help

Whether you choose to live in on campus halls, a large purpose built development or private housing during your time at University, The Students’ Union are best placed to provide advice and support to help you choose the perfect student pad. If your preference is to stay in University owned and managed accommodation then please contact the Accommodation Office.

Whatever accommodation you choose, it is really important to ensure it is safe and secure and suitable for you. If you venture into the private rented market then it is likely that your property will need to be licensed with the local authority and you should check this before singing any contracts or ask the SU Advice team for help.

 If you’ve already found a place to live and need advice or want to get your contract checked over, contact Students' Union Advice at:

Click on the link below to access the Students’ Union Housing information pages, including their guide to House Hunting.

Male undergraduate student studying in Cavendish Hall, University Campus



Students union logo
Student's Union Advice



Student Communications Officer

Communications and Marketing
University Park Campus
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone:+44 (0)115 82 32353